Franklin Friday News
What's Going On at #FAPBG-Week of April 5, 2021
Covid-19 Self-Reporting Form
This form is to be used by Franklin Academy staff, parents, students, vendors, volunteers and other community members. Self-isolation would be associated with exposure to someone with actual COVID-19 or having a positive test result.
Spring 2021 Testing Information Grades 3-8
This Week's FSA Schedule:
Tuesday, April 6:
Grade 3 Reading Session 1 (LIVE Scholars Only)
Wednesday, April 7:
Grade 3 Reading Session 2 (LIVE Scholars Only)
Grades 4-8 Writing (LIVE Scholars Only)
- April's Franklin Family Food Truck Frenzy
- End-of-the-Year Celebrations
After School Connections 2021 Summer Camp
Free Online Books
Please remember to download the DashPass app to your phone so that your scholar can be released to carline in a timely manner.
ALL PARTIES PICKING UP SCHOLARS MUST HAVE THE DASHPASS APP IN ORDER FOR THE SCHOLAR TO BE CUED AND RELEASED. (e.g. grandparents, older siblings, family friends)
Please ensure that scholars are wearing appropriate, approved Franklin Academy outerwear. Hoodies and other non-Franklin outerwear will be confiscated. Please refer to our handbook for reminders on our dress code.
Early Release Procedure
- For early release, please head over to the Dashpass app and submit an early release request on the day of the early release.
- It will send you an email. You must approve the request in the email in order for the school to receive the early release request and approve it.
- When you arrive at the school to pick-up your scholar, use the camera on your mobile phone to scan the QR code that is hanging on the door.
- Complete the form that shows up on your mobile phone, and your scholar(s) will be released to you.
FRANKLIN ACADEMY PALM BEACH GARDENS CAMPUS
BUILDING BETTER PEOPLE, EVERYDAY
An International Baccalaureate Candidate School
Primary Years Programme