End of Week Update
May 6, 2016
Happy Day After Cinco De Mayo!
Extended Core Student SOL Tracker
First let me thank the Extended Core teachers for completing the Extended Core SOL Spreadsheet. The task was two-fold -- one it allowed the extended core teachers to better understand the specific SOL tests that their students are embarking on in the next couple of weeks. Second, it allowed the creation of a spreadsheet that will assist in tracking individual or group of students by extended core classes. The leadership team will be able to form small group interventions based on students who are located in specific extended core classes by SOL test. Extended Core teachers will be able to have conversations with their students to champion them on to success.
There are a couple of teachers who will still need to complete the task -- but it is now 95% accurate. Below is the link for all to access ---- Click below
All employees must complete the mandatory Sexual Harassment training through our on-line professional development tool, Skillsoft. This training must be completed by Wednesday, May 11, 2016. To access the training, you will need to login to Skillport.
To login to our Skillport site, please visit www. ileadrps.skillport.com. As a first-time user, you will login using your network (RPS) id and the password ileadrps. You will be prompted to change the password upon logging in. On the iLead Home Page, you can Launch the How to Videos to help you navigate.
To access the Sexual Harassment Training:
· Click on View iLead Plan.
· Once you are in the iLead Plan, you will see your assigned Learning tab.
· Under this tab you will see Sexual Harassment Prevention for Employees.
· To begin the Sexual Harassment Prevention for Employees, select Launch.
· You will know you have completed your work when the Status Icon is completely filled green.
Protocol For Leaving the Building During School Hours - 7:45 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
As we move towards our SOL testing season and the weather is getting warmer, it is important that all hands are on deck to support our students during the instructional day. At any given moment, an unexpected request and change to our normal day can occur.
- arrival time as indicated during our opening session - 7:45 a.m.
- all staff members must sign in upon entry into the building (accountability for all staff members present in the building)
- no longer are you able to leave the building during instructional-contractual hours
- if an emergency occurs - please contact your cluster administrator
- when an emergency occurs you will have to sign-out and put your time on the system in increments of 30 minutes
- all staff members must sign out at the end of each day
- Review the hall duty document and ensure that you are covering the required area as indicated