Hello Families!! Every day please pack the following items:
- 2 Snacks
- 1 Lunch
- 1 Refillable Water Bottle
- Bug Spray
- Swim Suit (On Swim Day)
- Towel (On Swim Day)
- Extra Clothes in a Zip lock Bag (accidents happen, mud happens)
- Zip lock Bag for wet clothing
- Please label your campers belongings
- We encourage proper shoes for camp- close toed shoes such as tennis shoes
When does my camper travel to the Fishers Y to swim?
Traditional Camp- Tuesday and Friday from 2:50-3:45 (Busses leave StonyCreek at 2:00 and return to Fall Creek Elementary at 4:15)
Drop off and Pick Up
- Drop off starts at 6:30 AM at FALL CREEK Elementary (Busses leave Fall Creek at 8:45 to head to StonyCreek Farms)
- A Picture ID is REQUIRED by ANYONE who is picking up your child
- Your child may not be picked up by anyone who is not on the pickup list
- The person who registered the child for camp is the ONLY person who can make pickup changes
- Busses leave StonyCreek Farms at 3:30 to head back to Fall Creek Elementary
- Your child must be picked up by 6 PM or you will be charged $1 per minute for every child and minute after 6 PM
Welcome to Stony Creek Preschool Camp. We are so excited to have your camper join us this week! We will be focusing on Fun In The Sun activities all week with a touch of farm fun. Your camper will get to make a sun visor, a sand bottle and a pet rock. We will go Island hopping and play relay races as well as go on a hayride and feed the farm animals. Our camp does not swim but we do get wet and dirty so be sure to dress your camper for wet and dirty activities. On Friday we will be making a special snack- fish smores. Be sure to ask your camper about it. Feel free to join us anytime!
Linda Wolf- Director 317-372-8228
Stonycreek Farms Adventure Camp is back!! This week there will be a focus on learning the basics of archery as well as practicing archery and playing different archery competitions! Although archery will be the theme for this week, all the classic activities at Stonycreek Farms Adventure camp are back! There will be canoeing, creek stomping, feeding the farm animals, water games, and much more! There will also be nature hikes and fort building on the schedule so make sure your camper has plenty of bug spray! I am looking forward to an awesome week!
Coy Schrougham- Director 317-403-7191