A Career Transition Workshop
presented by HR Brain for Hire
UPGRADED: TITLE vs TALENT, A Career Transition Workshop with HR Brain for Hire, A Delmar Johnson Enterprise Brand
TEACHERS FACING LAYOFFS, COLLEGE GRADS, STAY AT HOME MOMS RETURNING TO WORK, PROFESSIONALS WHO'VE BEEN DOWNSIZED, AND RETIREES GOING BACK TO WORK...this is for YOU!!
Are you ready to transition from performing your title to honoring your talent? Don’t let your 5, 15 or 20 years of experience go unnoticed because of the “box” you’ve placed yourself in.
Do you feel stuck? Don't know where to start? Frustrated because of no progress? I’ve been there!
IF you answered yes to any of these questions, this workshop is for you.
Through this workshop, you’ll learn how to identify your talents, skills, and know how that will transfer to the CAREER JOB you want.
The first step to any career change or transition is to get clear on what is important to you so that you can then figure out what the “best fit” is for you — that's what this workshop is all about!
Why? Because picking a new career without understanding your basic ‘what do I have and know criteria’ is like closing your eyes and picking a career at random. No wonder people spend years going around in circles trying to decide what to do next.
Through this workshop, you learn how to choose a new career, the right way.
With a real understanding of yourself you can create a list of your career ‘must haves’ and ‘deal breakers’. This means:
- You will have criteria for deciding which careers to explore and which to eliminate
- You will understand how to filter your search by what makes you tick, what motivates you, what environment is right for you
1. FREE resume review
2. FREE basic Linkedin profile setup
3. FREE workbook to use as a reference guide
ALL OF THAT FOR ONLY $47
Title vs Talent: A Career Transition Workshop
Saturday, June 29th 2013 at 9am-1pm
2576 Thousand Oaks Boulevard
MONTHLY Workshop Saturdays Re-Starting June 29, 2013
What you'll cover in the workshop
- Understand your personal ‘style’ – which environments work for you, and how technology and talent plays a huge part in the marketplace verses the workplace
- What is important to you and what does that mean for a career change?
- Think outside the box and look at things from a new angle: see past the options you think you have now and explore options from a wider perspective.
- Understand your personality strengths and how to harness them.
- Leave with a tailored action plan so you can turn your new understanding into a real career change. You will know which actions you should stop, which you should start, and the ones that work well for you.
- Learn strategies to handle the fear that shows up in transition & how journaling can help you with that
- Learn how to identify your transferable skills
- Learn which career best fits your skills, talents and passion
PREPARE YOURSELF FOR WHAT YOU WANT!!
CLAIM YOUR SEAT NOW - LIMITED SEATING! ONLY $47