2nd Grade Music Notes
Our November Learning Goals
- I will learn that stories can be told through movement and music.
- Today I will be able to listen and identify parts of songs that are the same and different.
- Today I will be able to identify instruments from other cultures.
- Today I will be able to listen and identify song form.
- Today I will be able to listen and identify ABA form.
Our Concert Was a Success!
A BIG thanks to all our parents and family members for coming out to see our performance on December 3. We are so proud of all the hard work and effort our second grade students put into this concert! It was a fun day, full of all things Nutcracker!
Nutcracker Concert DVD's are Available
Dates to Remember
- January 19, 6:00pm- 1st Grade "Informance" Concert (Miss Backe and Miss Jolliff's classes) Grandparents day at 2pm
- January 21, 6:00pm- 1st Grade "Informance" Concert (Mrs. LaVelle, Mrs. Peeler, and Mrs. Evans's classes) Grandparents day at 2pm
- February 26, 6:30pm- 4th Grade Drama Club Performance
- March 17, 6:30pm- 5th Grade Concert (Grandparents day at 2pm)
- March 22-24 Instrument Zoo during Music Class
- April 12, 6:30pm- 3rd Grade Concert (Grandparents day at 2pm)
- May 16-20 Talent Week in Music Class
Are You Signed Up for JM Music Remind?
Go to this link to sign up: https://www.remind.com/join/jmmusic2