Mrs. Hague's Homeroom
We are transitioning to a new online platform this year called My SchoolWorx. You might have already received emails about it from the front office and started to "play" around with the new system. We are still in the "learning" stages so please be patient as we continue to work with this new system. If you see something that you don't understand, please feel free to contact your child's teachers.
We would love your feedback as well!
2nd Grade Teachers: Contact Info
- Language Arts: Ms. Ragghianti firstname.lastname@example.org
- Math: Ms. Leister email@example.com
- Science: Mrs. Hague firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Studies: Mrs. Rafanelli email@example.com
- Spanish: Sra. Suarez firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chinese: Mrs. Chaing email@example.com
- P.E.: Ms. Money firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art: Mrs Metlick email@example.com
- Music: Mr. Demaree firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to School Night
Thursday, Sep. 5th, 6:30pm
485 Toonigh Rd
I look forward to seeing you at the "Back to School" Night at Lyndon Academy! This is a great night for parents to get a "feel" of what their child goes through on a daily bases. This is also a great time to ask questions about specific classes as you rotate on your child's schedule for the evening!
Throughout the year, you may wish to schedule a conference with all of your child's teachers. You can email me (the homeroom teacher) and I can set up a meeting with all of your child's teachers. This makes it easier for you! Please see my contact information below. :)
If you only need to schedule a conference with one teacher, please contact that teacher directly.