What does the Yarrow look like?
The Yarrow looks like ...
- A mixer you use when you are cooking.
- The Yarrow is rounded and clustered near the top of the stem.
- It is 1-4 feet tall.
- The leaves are shaped like a compound fern- like leaf.
- The type of flower like is daisy-like.
When and where does it bloom?
- It blooms through June-November.
- It blooms in fields, waste places, prairies.
- It lives in the Northwest, Southwest, Midwest, Northeast and Southeast.
Did you know...
- The Yarrow can help when you have a bloody nose.
- The Yarrow is also called Bloodwort, Milfoil, Stanchgrass, Nose bleed -plant.
- The Yarrow can also live in Canada, and is found South from Europe.
Color and Look-a-like!
The Yarrow can be any color like...
- white is common for a yarrow
- Sometimes blue
- compound fern leaf
- little colorful buds