Harrison Parent News
Christa Smyder, Principal Vanessa Hudgins, Dean of Students
Book Fair Is Coming to Harrison!
Totally Awesome 80's Dance Presented by PTA
$7 per student
$5 with Student PTA Membership
Parents are FREE!
Parents, It would be totally rad if you if you could bring a refreshment. (cookies, chips, dips, fun party food)
This is a family event!
Be there or be square, dude!!!
Students may bring cell phones to school; however, they are to be turned off during the instructional part of the day unless the teachers asks that they be used to support student learning and instruction. Students should not be placing calls, receiving texts or calls, texting during the school day unless asked to do so by an adult in the building. If your child is ill, he or she is to report to the clinic and Nurse Melissa will call parents accordingly. Cell phones may be confiscated and returned at the end of the day if students are not following campus expectations.
Collin County Adventure Camp
Grade 5 students only. Cost: $165 checks made payable to Harrison Intermediate School. Parent Chaperones $100 (lottery system). Final payment due on or before October 23, 2015.
Mark your Calendar
- October 12-15: Book Fair
- October 13: Choir Fall Concert WEHS 7:30
- October 13: PTA Spirit Night at Meteor Burger
- October 20: PTA Spirit NIght at Taco Delite 5-8
- October 20: Fundraiser Party
- October 21: Unity Day (wear orange shirt)
- October 23: PTA 80's Dance 6-8pm
- October 23: 9 weeks ends
- October 23: Grade 5 Collin County Adventure Camp Trip full payment $165 due
- October 30: Buc Bash (schedule to come)