News from Common Ground Camp
Camp Information is on our website now!
All of our summer camp dates and details are on our website now.
Registration will open online on April 1 at 7 AM.
A detailed FAQ and information on the programs offered for each age group is HERE.
Ages eligible for camp:
- 4 - 13 (in several age groupings, as well as the option for a mixed age group)
- Junior Counselor program for returning campers, ages 14 - 16
Two-week sessions for all ages as follows:
- July 5 - 16
- July 19 - 30
- August 2 - 13
Children may be signed up for one or more sessions
- $550 for a 2-week session of Adventure Camp (ages 5 - 13)
- $680 for a 2-week session of Sprouts Camp (ages 4 - 5)
- $340 for a 2 week Junior Counselor session (ages 14+, returning campers only)
Financial aid available to qualified applicants
- 8:30 AM - 3 PM for all groups
- No morning care
- Optional extended day from 3 - 5:30 PM ($200 to enroll for every day of a two-week camp session)
Please see the website for all of the details. We'd love to share some farm and forest adventures with your child this summer!
Director of Community Programs, Common Ground
358 Springside Ave, New Haven, CT 06515
(203) 389-4333 ext 1213