"Spooktacular" Tech Tools
Share Your Favorite Tech Tools
I want to know...
Open the Padlet by clicking here.
Double click on the wall and share your favorite Tech Tools.
Thanks for sharing!
Where Are You From?
Let's try it out by filling out this form!
FormMule is a Google Extension that allows you to create forms that will automatically notify parents of missing assignments, tutorial attendance, discipline warnings, etc. These three videos show you how to easily setup Form Mule. Thanks to Tom Horn from Medlin Middle School in Northwest ISD (Texas) for sharing!
Let's try it out! Click here to access the form. Use your email address for the parent/guardian address and make up a missing assignment name. Once you click submit, check your email to see what a parent would receive.
Quizizz is very similar to Kahoot, except the questions appear on the students' devices.
Let's try it out!
- On your device or laptop, open quizizz.com.
- Click Join a Game.
- Enter the Game Code the teacher provides and click Go.
- Type in your name and click Join Game.
- Wait for the teacher to begin the game.
Combining Questions From Different Quizzes
This new feature allows you to search the database of public quizzes and add questions to your quiz.
2. Click Create Your Own Quiz.
3. Add a title for your quiz and choose to make it public or private.
4. At the top of your screen, type in a topic to search for quizzes and click Go.
5. Click on one of the quizzes to reveal the questions on the Quizizz.
6. Hover over a question and click the red plus sign to add the question to your Quizizz.
7. Continue adding questions from different quizzes to your quiz.
8. Click Finish, select a grade level, subject area, topics and tags to add the quiz to your library.
9. Click Finish and Create Quiz.
- Open quiz.al
- Class code: wtd629
- Take the Twitter quiz.
Features that the others do not have:
- You can have multiple quizzes open at once.
- You setup one or multiple classes.
- Students can access the quiz as long as you keep it open.
- There is a Marketplace where teachers can offer their quizzes for free or they can charge for them.
Let's Play Bingo!
Let's Play Bingo!
Open bingobaker.com/play/109406 on your device.
Click the Free space.
Click the answers to the problems as they are called out.
Shout Bingo if you win!
High Tech Verbs
Adobe Slate App
Also check out Adobe Voice to create animated videos.
Check out this Pinterest Board for lots of Desmos video tutorials.
Using Digital Tools to Explore Conics in Math - Includes lesson plan, student examples and teacher tutorial
3 Wonderfully Awesome @Desmos Activities
How to Use Desmos Videos
GoNoodle - Keep kids motivated, active and focused with these free brain breaks!
The following receive GoNoodle Plus for free because of a partnership with local children's hospitals:
Eagle Mt. Saginaw ISD
Fort Worth ISD
Lake Dallas ISD
Lake Worth ISD
Little Elm ISD
Pilot Point ISD
Rio Vista ISD
White Settlement ISD
Austin Catholic Schools
Austin Independent School District
Del Valle ISD
Dripping Springs ISD
Lago Vista ISD
Lake Travis ISD
Liberty Hill ISD
Round Rock ISD
San Marcos CISD
Texas School for the Deaf
Ector County ISD
Fort Stockton ISD