Greenville Middle Academy of Traditional and Global Studies
The purpose of this Testing Bulletin is to provide relevant and timely information about the end of year state assessments.
State Testing Dates - SC READY & SCPASS
Greenville Middle's Testing Dates are listed below. Please make every effort to ensure students are present during testing days. In addition, there will be three eLearning dates for current in-person students in order to accommodate testing of virtual students in the building.
Helpful Parent Links about Testing
What Items to Bring on Testing Days
- Student ID
- School-issued Chromebook (fully charged)
Students may also bring the following items if they chose:
- Number 2 Pencil
- Water Bottle & Snack
Arrival & Dismissal - Virtual Program Students
- Our building opens at 7:30 AM (do not drop students off before 7:30 AM)
- We encourage most students to arrive between 7:45 – 8:20 AM
- Check In at the front lobby (virtual program students)
- Testing will begin promptly at 8:45 AM
- Since testing is not timed, 12:00 PM is an estimated time. Students will be allowed to call parents if testing ends earlier. This will be for virtual program students ONLY.
- Student riding home on the bus will be dismissed at regular time (3:15 PM). While on campus, students will be provided time to complete their virtual assignments.