September 7, 2019
The students below were selected as our S.T.I.N.G. ticket winners this week! We have started a new positive behavior system where students can receive S.T.I.N.G. tickets for exhibiting model behaviors. We are proud of our students for being Successful, Trustworthy, showing Integrity, being Nice, and having Gratitude. We can't wait to see who our winners will be next week!
Morning Arrival Reminders
Parents, you have been doing an amazing job with morning car line! In order to continue to improve our drop-off process, here are a few reminders:
- Please make sure to pull forward to the hornet sign (pictured below). This allows more students to exit their cars at one time, and helps with the flow of traffic.
- If your child needs some additional assistance getting out of the car, please pull around and park in the designated parking spots, then walk your child to the door.
- The cut off time for using the middle school loop is 7:30. If you arrive after 7:30, you will need to use the elementary car line.
We would like to give a Special THANKS to Carolina Health Connections for sponsoring the teacher's lounge for the month of September! Thanks to Maria Overcash and staff!!
From the PTO
- We are looking for Parent Volunteers to help us with Duty Free Lunch and Staff Birthday Treats on Wednesday, September 11th! Please visit: http://goldhillpto.membershiptoolkit.com and click “volunteers” to sign up and for more information!
- Join us for our first PTO Meeting of the year in the GHES Cafeteria at 6:30 on Thursday, September 12th! Please note that 3rd grade curriculum night is the same evening at 6pm. Please come to the PTO meeting in the cafeteria after your curriculum night is over for some important PTO updates, upcoming events, and learn how to get involved!