The Carbs Lovers Diet
By Calle Holman (:
The carbs lovers diet has 5 rules
- Eat at least one resistant starch food at every meal.
- 25 percent of the calories from each meal should consist of resistant starch with the remainder from lean protein, healthy fats, fruits and vegetables.
- Pay attention to portion sizes.
- Avoid deprivation by including your favorite foods in moderation.
- Create a power pantry (stock up on resistant starch foods).
Start a 7 day plan where you limit your intake of calories to 1200 per day and consume four small meals. This plan will eliminate bloating and allow you to lose six pounds in one week.Exercise is an important part of the diet it allows you to get results faster when losing weight.
- Good for dieters who like eating carbohydrate foods.
- Debunks some of the myths about carbs and weight loss.
- Discourages the use of artificial sweeteners.
- Includes a meal plan and recipes with colorful photos of every meal.
- Can be followed by vegetarian dieters.
- Encourages regular exercise as part of a weight loss plan
- Title is somewhat misleading because the plan eliminates some carb foods that many dieters love such as bagels, donuts, pizza and cookies.
- The 1,200-calorie introductory week may be too restrictive, especially for physically active dieters.
- Recommends eating green bananas as a resistant starch, which may cause digestive upset.
- Some of the recipes include ingredients that may be difficult to find.
- Endorses the use of some processed foods such as corn flakes and potato chips.