Norton Weekly Update
Schedule for the Week
Tuesday - Parent Conference Night
Wednesday - Campus Improvement Team Meeting
Friday - Fall Festival
Principal Brag Board
T-TESS Appraisals are starting soon!
- You will be receiving invitations soon from Kelli, Terri, and Julie for PLC meetings that we would like to attend. We plan to meet with each grade level once each month to discuss student progress and student needs.
- Please remember to turn your PLC Task Sheet in to Julie following each weekly meeting. A master can be found in the J Drive in the Teacher Share.
If you have questions, please ask!
Storybook Character Dress Up Day
A-Team met this week, and we have decided to continue our tradition of allowing students to dress up as a character from their favorite book this year. We will have dress-up day on October 31st. We will put this information in the weekly newsletter:
Guidelines for Storybook Character Dress Up Day - October 31st
Costumes must follow school dress code guidelines and not represent, promote, or include horror, blood, guts, or weapons - nothing scary that could alarm our younger students. No masks!
Students/Teachers who decide to dress up need to bring the book that shows the character they have dressed like.
Take "The 30 Day Happy Teacher Challenge"!
- to everyone who has begun posting your ELPS in your classrooms! Great job!
- to those who have been hosting parent conferences. Thank you for taking the time to create partnerships with our Norton families!
- for a great first quarter of the year. What a fantastic team we have!