Important updates and news 8/16/2021
Welcome Back to School!
It is with excitement and joy that I welcome you all back to school! The first week of school will be present all of us the opportunity to get to know one another again, become familiar with classroom expectations and begin practicing skills needed for a successful school year. I look forward to seeing our students back on campus!
Important news, announcements and opportunities are below.
Important Announcements for Families & Students
- All students and staff must show a Daily Pass QR Code to access campus each day! Learn how to get a Daily Pass by clicking here. (dailypass.lausd.net)
- Enter campus through the gate on Wilton Street at 8 AM and prepared to show your Daily Pass QR code!
- Everyone must wear a mask and keep it on when on campus! Masks can only be removed when eating or drinking. Eating must take place outdoors!
- Check out the bell schedule for next year HERE
- All students will receive their class schedules the first day of school in Advisory or can see their courses in Schoology now!
- Advisory rosters will be posted on the 4th floor the first day of school.
- Are you Vaccinated? Upload your vaccine information to dailypass.lausd.net To get a vaccine call to make an appointment 213-202-7590.
- If you are planning to be on campus, you must get a Daily Pass! Click HERE for directions.
- Get instant updates! Follow STEM Academy on Twitter @STEMAcademyBer1
Do you have your supplies ready?
Not Getting Phone and Text Notifications?
Parents and employees can choose to Opt back into receiving Outreach (general) messages by calling (855) 502-7867 for any phone number that was previously Opted-Out.
You can also sign up for Parent Portal and get notifications on the Schoology App!
We are here to help! Call 323-817-6461 M-F 8-4PM
News for Teachers
Announcements & Reminders for Teachers & Staff
- Weekly Thematic Slides! Click HERE
- Community Building Activities! Click HERE
- Make sure you are able to get a Daily Pass! Forget how? Review procedures by clicking here. A Daily Pass must be obtained each day you are on campus and used to check-in at the STEM office.
- Take a look at our Reopening Guide for important information and pin it! I will update it as new information is available.
- Upload your vaccination record to dailypass.net
- If Schoology is ever down, use Black Board Connect (BBC) to communicate with your students (if you don't have Remind 101). The BBC guide is below.