THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (UAE)
by: Karlie Alder
- The muslums celebrate a holy month called Ramadan, and on that month they fast (they don't eat or drink)
- The National day (December 2) Celeberates the day the UAE's constitution was aproved. People decorate their cars, set off fireworks, and enjoy street fairs. The family who has the best decorated car wins 50,000 dirhams ($13,000).
- The population is 5,473,972.
- The UAE's favorite sport is soccer.
- Qatar is west of the UAE.
- Saudi Arabia is south of the UAE.
- Oman is east of the UAE.
- Iran is north of the UAE.