by Chef Maya Foster
- Cut your selection of fruit into small pieces
- Microwave or stove-cook your bacon to a crispy consistency
- Scramble your eggs or Hard-boil them (however you like them)
- While the bacon and eggs are cooking, locate your skewers
- Assemble your fruit and begin to organize them onto the skewers in whatever order your heart desires.
- Once your bacon and eggs are cooked, break your bacon into halves
- If you scrambled your eggs, place a small amount of eggs onto the strips of bacon like little appetizers // If you hard-boiled your eggs, break the bacon into small pieces and place them inside the halves of the eggs
- Now enjoy your fruit kebabs and bacon and egg combo! This is a perfect on-the-go breakfast for the active individual or the "i'm not in the mood to cook a lot" person too
OMI - Cheerleader (Felix Jaehn Remix) by UltraMusic
Tuesday, Dec. 8th, 9pm
110 Few Circle
We will be making this recipe in Lil's kitchen. This will be a tutorial class filled with fun, food and great musical selections.
For more info contact me, Maya Foster, through my email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hope to see you there!