New Client Profiles
New Time Off Process
New Epic Guarantee
NDAs and Legal Scope Issues
HR - Privacy, Medical Work Releases
Zirtual Advisory Board
We had 101 nominations total, and the final 7 will be decided today. Krista will reach out to those seven people and the announcement will be made tomorrow.
New Summer Flex Hours
- Program dates are from June 22 - August 14, 2015
- Voluntarily, as unpaid time, you can clock in as late as 9:00 to start work and out as early as 5:00 to leave work. A non-optional 60-minute break is required.
- You can adjust your schedule on a day to day basis, depending on personal and client needs (meaning you can work your normal shift one day and the program shift the next).
- No separate approval needed by your PL.
- Participating in this program will not impact any full-time benefits, including vacation accrual, insurance or full-time status.
- Based on client demands and needs, this program can be revised at any time.
Time Clock Edits
Client Complaint Trends
Also - we're getting complaints about the intro call going badly - be on time, professional, confident, and make sure you are in a quiet place for intro calls.
Zirtual University Google Page
Our old Zirtual University, which was found at learn.zirtual.com, has been deprecated. All of the 2-week training content is now on this Zirtual University Google Site, which is available for anyone to see and access.
As of Friday, June 12, everyone should be logging into ADP WFN via this link. We know that ADP can be a bit finicky, so if you run into some issues, please try the follow troubleshooting methods:
- Clearing your cache
- Restarting your computer
- Logging in via an incognito window
- Disabling LastPass from ADP
If you do wind up locked out of your account, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With this transition, it will also be necessary to note that your paycheck year to date numbers will have reset as of the June 12th paycheck. The transition also means that you will receive two W-2s. While you will be able to see pay statements from June 12th and forward in ADP WFN, to view any pay statements prior to this date, please login to ipay.adp.com.