by: S.Mursal Barmak
Ways Teen Can Decrease Bullying And Being An Upstander
Teens can decrease bullying in the internet and outside of the internet. Bullying is when someone force someone else to do a work. Cyber bullying is when someone make fun of someone else in the internet and post bad things or funny things so everyone can see it and laugh at it. An up stander is someone that sees bullying and cyber bullying but don't laugh at it instead he or she goes to an adult and say everything he or she saw or hear so the adult can stop the bully from doing and posting mean things. An up stander is also someone that talk to bully and say why he or she shouldn't bully others and he or she should stop bullying. Teens always can decrease bullying by being an up stander, talking to an adult about things that they saw or hear and talk to bully and say that he or she should stop bullying.
Online Social Media Dangers
There is a lot of dangers in Social Media and you have to be careful when you use any of social media stuff. People can post mean messages about you, people can steal your identity and share it to everyone, people can steal your password and go to your account and share it to everybody, people can put inappropriate pictures of you and everyone can see it and these things that some people do is called cyber bullying. People can post anything about you in Internet but they can't say anything to you if they are standing or sitting next to you because in the internet they hide their names so you don't know any of them. When you use any of the social media stuff you have to be super be careful and don't talk to people that you don't know.
Ways To Stay Safe Online
- Don't share your personal information
- Don't share your password
- Pick a password that you think no one can understand it
- Don't talk to people that you don't know
- Don't meet any people outside internet
- Don't be a bystander
- Don't post any inappropriate pictures
- Don Cyber bully others
- If someone cyber bullied you ask an adult
- Post pictures that don't show your identity like your pet's picture or some thing like that
- Post messages that don't show your identity like your favorite food, your pet's name, how many pets you have and etc...
- Don't post things that you don't want your parents or some one else that you know to see it