Wildcat Daily Bulletin
Friday | October 8th, 2021
- Hey Wildcats, Don't forget to pick up your parking pass in the front office!
- Also, all pink impact aid cards are due to the front office as soon as possible.
- Wildcat Tailgating is back! Our homecoming Tailgate has been rescheduled to Friday, October 15th from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM in the high school bus loop. Tailgating areas can be reserved for free by OHHS students, families, and staff. We encourage Wildcat Pride to be displayed. Please contact Ms. Schulle with questions.
- Dracula is coming! All students who wish to be part of the cast or crew for the Drama Club's production of Dracula should attend a pre-audition meeting on Wednesday, October 13 at 2:40 PM in A204, Mrs. Gibson's room. Crew applications, cast audition packets, and tentative rehearsal schedules will be available after the meeting. The auditions will be on November 8 and 9, with callbacks on the 10th. The show will be performed in February. Be a part of a production that has some serious bite!
- Dreaming of traveling to Europe? It costs nothing to plan your dream trip to Europe! The European Travel Association's next meeting will be Tuesday, October 12th after school in room B134. Bring a friend and let's start exploring!
- Would you like to win a $30,000 scholarship? The VFW hosts an audio essay every year. It is open to all 9-12 graders. This year's theme, "America: Where do we go from here?" The deadline is October 31st. For more information stop by the NJROTC classroom and see Chief Thiel.
- Did you know that you can nominate a teacher that has made a difference in your life? The VFW National award is $3,000 to the winner of this program. The VFW Citizenship Education programs stimulate interest in America's history, traditions, Americanism, civic responsibility, flag etiquette, and patriotism. If you know a teacher that deserves that recognition, submit a form to the local VFW Post by October 31st. For further information, contact Chief Thiel in the NJROTC classroom.
- The ASVAB will be offered Thursday, October 28th, 2021.
- Local Scholarships will become available after December. Students are encouraged to check the OHHS website frequently for any updated information.
Cats Club Corner
- Ancestry Club - meets every Friday at 2:30 PM
- ASB Club (associate student body) - meets every Tuesday at 7:00 AM
- Band Club - meets every Friday at 2:35 PM
- Black Student Union - first meeting October 21st - meets twice a month, Thursdays at 2:40 PM
- Choir Club - meets every Tuesday at 2:30 PM
- DECA - meets every other week
- Drama Club - meets Thursdays at 2:40 PM
- Ecology Club - meets Wednesdays at 2:30 PM
- FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) - meets Monday at 2:30 PM room A217
- Flight Club - meets every Wednesday after school in Mr. Crouch's A166
- Freshmen Class - meets every other Wednesday
- GSA Club (Gender & Sexuality Alliance) - meets every other Wednesday at 2:30 PM
- Interact Club - meets Tuesdays at 3:00 PM
- Junior Class - meets every other Wednesday
- Key Club - meets Monday nights at 6:00 PM in SUB (unless otherwise announced)
- Legacy Dance Club - meets every Friday at 2:35 PM in A208
- Link Crew - meets every other Thursday at 7:15 AM
- NHS (National Honor Society) - Meets every other Monday at 7:15 AM
- NJROTC (Naval Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps) - Drill Team meets every Monday and Wednesday at 6:15 AM / Marksmanship Team meets every Tuesday and Thursday at 6:00 AM
- Orchestra Club - starting November 2nd - meets every Tuesday at 2:35 PM in D220
- Robotics Club - meets Mondays and Wednesdays at 2:30 PM-5:00 PM | Saturdays 1:00 PM-5:00 PM
- Senior Class - meets every other Wednesday
- Skills USA - meets every 1st and 3rd Wednesday
- Social Justice Club - meets every Thursday at 2:45 PM
- Sophomore Class - meet every other Wednesday
- S2S (Student 2 Student) - meet every Thursday at 2:00 PM
- The Guild (Art Club) - meets every Wednesday from 2:35 PM-3:30 PM
- Wildcats4Life - meets every Wednesday at 8:30 AM in Mr. Crouch's room A166