We Are Sailing Through Kindergarten!
December 23rd, 2015
- We celebrated the holiday season with our friends in Ms. Cipriano's class. We had such a wonderful, snugly day watching The Polar Express in our PJs.
- We also celebrated with our Holiday Party. Thank you to all the parents who came to help. We had so much fun!
- Have a happy and healthy winter break. Enjoy time with family and friends. Remember to keep reading and see you in the new year!
Things we've learned...
- We continued learning the following high frequency words: he and for. Please review these words with your child at home.
- We continued learning the following Amazing Words: den, hive, meadow, nest, stump, and tree trunk.
- We continued learning the following letter and sound: Ii.
Books we've read...
- A Bed for the Winter by Karen Wallace
- A Charlie Brown Christmas by Charles M. Schulz
A Charlie Brown Christmas - Storybook Read Aloud
- As the winter brings cold weather, please consider sending in pants to add to our emergency clothes bags. Many emergency bags only have shorts in them due to being put together in the beginning of the school year. Thank you!
- The winter is also bound to bring more absences. If your child is absent from school, please send in an absent note the day your child returns. Thank you!
- Please make sure your child’s name is on ALL homework. Please be sure to help your child read the directions carefully and check it when it is complete. Thank you for your continued support at home!
- Please continue to bring your ID with you at dismissal. It is a School #6 policy to always have your ID with you at dismissal. In the event that there is a substitute teacher, you will be required to show identification.
- To see more pictures from our days at School #6, check out our school page on the district website!