Saints Football vs. Kinder
Game and Ticket Information
Date: Thursday, October 1, 2020
Location: Cougar Stadium at St. Thomas More in Lafayette, LA
Post-Game: Post Game Entertainment will be provided. No spectators are allowed on the field after the game.
*The Saints are the Home team for this contest.
- For Gameday participant families (football, cheer, band and Sweethearts), three tickets per family will be available for prepurchase from 8:00am-3:00pm Monday, September 28th.
- All remaining tickets will go on sale to the public at 8:00am on Tuesday, September 29th while supplies last.
Students: There will be a total of 100 free admission student tickets given away to current St. Louis Catholic students.
- Beginning at 8:00am Monday, September 28th, Juniors and Seniors will receive a ticket request form in their school email inbox.
- At 12:00pm, Monday September 28th, Freshman and Sophomores will receive the request form in their school email inbox.
- Those awarded free admission will receive a confirmation email with directions on how to obtain their ticket.
- $12 - Reserved Chairback Seating
- $8 - General Admission
- Everyone, regardless of age is required to have a ticket for entry.
Ticket office hours:
- Monday, September 28 - 8:00am-3:00pm (Gameday Participant Families Only)
- Tuesday-Wednesday, September 29-30 - 9:00am-12:00pm (While supplies last)
Ticket office location:
- Soccer Concession Stand on SLCHS Campus
*Football players, cheerleaders, band and sweethearts in uniform do not need a ticket for entry.
*All tickets MUST be pre-purchased. There will be NO walk up tickets for sale at the stadium.
- Masks must be worn to enter the stadium and at all times during the event.
- Social Distancing must be practiced in all areas of the stadium.
- Tailgating is not allowed on STM’s campus per state COVID guidelines.
- Further COVID guidelines will be provided soon.