St. Patrick's Day & Marketing
History of St. Patrick's Day
St Patrick’s Day is a global celebration of Irish culture on or around March 17. It particularly remembers St Patrick, one of Ireland’s patron saints, who ministered Christianity in Ireland during the fifth century. more that five country celebrate this holiday. Its a Roman holiday.
- They have sales in store
- They put discounts on concerts and soccer games
- They promote drinks suck as Guinness
- They were green cloth all day
- They special dances
- They have a parade.
- They have a whiskey tasting
- They will also have the blessing of a shamrock and an after party featuring traditional Irish dancing and Munich Ceili band
- They have a sale on mostly everything especially beer
- They also mostly do sales on soccer stuff because everywhere you go in Germany they play soccer
Part 3. Five P
- Prices drop around Saint Patrick Day because businesses know they can make money.
- Mostly all Businesses have promotions so they can boost their sales
- People travel around the world everyday plane ticket doesn't cost as much as it is .
- People go to places such as Ireland, concert, stadium and theaters
- Mostly every product are covered in green because of saint Patrick day