Staff Meeting Agenda
March 16, 2016
- Data Walls need to be consistently updated. Data Digs in process.
- Hallway supervision in the morning and in between classes. Students should not be unsupervised at any time.
- Security protocol. It is imperative that staff know what to do at all times!
- Dress code - Spring has sprung!
Middle Level Survey - Presented by Maureen Kehoe
Maureen Kehoe, Director of Planning, Research and Evaluation in the Phillipsburg School District will briefly address the staff about a middle level study she is leading. Please use your PLC time next week to complete the survey. Feel free to see me about this at any time as well.
PARCC Test Administrator Security Training - Jeanene Dutt
Please bring a computer or buddy-up with someone at your table to view the PowerPoint and documents I will be reviewing. I have shared a PARCC 2016 folder with you on Google Drive. You will need this for all PARCC related activities this year.
- Please access the PowerPoint labeled STAFF PARCC Training 2016 in Google.
- Some handouts will be reviewed and collected for redistribution during the testing.
- Please sign the Test Security Form and leave in center of your table.