LVES 19-20 November News
Game On! Let's Create Champions!
How can you support the Mission and Vision of the School?
Istation is divided into 3 Tiers:
- Tier 1- Green: Students are reading on or above grade level.
- Tier 2- Yellow: Students are approaching grade level.
- Tier 3- Red: Students are 6 months to a year below grade level.
Teachers are conferencing with their students about their Istation scores. Please talk to your child and encourage them to read every day at home.
- Thursday, November 7th: Progress Report will be sent home.
- Monday, November 11th: Veterans Day Celebration - Please wear patriotic colors.
- Thursday, November 14th: Coffee Talk for Parents at 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 14th: 2nd Grade PTA Performance at 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 15th: PTA Movie Night at 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 21st: NO TUTORING!
- Monday, November 25th through Friday, November 29th: NO SCHOOL! Thanksgiving Break
Coffee Talk with the Principal
I want to invite you to join me for a short Coffee Talk on Thursday, November 14th at 5:30 p.m. in the library. During this time, I will share our current initiatives including Restorative Practices for our campus. I hope to see you there!
Your Voice Counts! Panorama Survey
- Access the survey using the following link: surveys.panoramaed.com/esf
- Enter the access code: 061902143family
- Change the language of the survey by choosing your language in the top, left hand corner.
I am happy to introduce my administration team at Lewisville Elementary.
1st, 3rd, & 4th Grade Administrator
Casey Winterroth-Meyer, M. Ed.
School Coordinator of Discipline and Parent Involvement
Kinder, 2nd, & 5th Grade Administrator