By Lindsey Armstrong
Benefits of eating coconuts
1) Supports immune systems
2) Prevents cancer
3) Promotes weight loss
4) Helps have healthier skin and hair
5) Restores and supports thyroid function
6) Helps protect against kidney disease
7) Reduces risk if heart health
8) Improves insulin associated with Diabetes
9) Provides energy
10) Improves digestion
Nutrients found in coconuts
Vitamins found in Coconuts - Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2 and Vitamin B3
Minerals contain Copper, Calcium, Iron, Zinc, Manganese, and Magnesium.
· 2 egg whites
· 1/2 tsp vanilla
· 1/8 tsp cream of tartar
· 1 dash salt
· 2/3 cup sugar
· 3/4 cup shredded coconut2 ozs dark chocolate
History of Coconut
The term coconut dates back to the 16th century. It derives from the Spanish and Portuguese word coco.
Coconuts are usually found by Shore lines.
Another interesting fact
Wood from the trunk of the coconut palm was traditionally used to build bridges, houses, huts and boats in the tropics. The woods straightness, strength, and salt resistance made it a reliable building material.