A collection of Google+ Resources and Ideas
Google+ is Google's self-described social layer. This networking component of Google's Apps for Education allows you to connect and share content with others. The intent of this S'More is to help support exploration and implementation of Google+.
General Information about using Google+
- Professional connections (PLNs/PLCs inside and outside of your school district)
- Connect to other professional for professional collaboration (Communities, Circles, Hangouts)
- Connect students to others outside the school district (via Hangouts)
- Share classroom events with parents (via Hangouts or Hangouts on Air)
- Demonstrate/reinforce responsible social networking for students