Week of January 5th
- Welcome back!! Happy New Year!!! We are so excited to get started with Contest Season!!
- If you are competing a solo or ensemble, you can now register for some contests! Info below.
- Morning practices start this week! The first practice is for Novelty on Tuesday at 7am. As always, please check the online calendar for the most up to date practices and performances.
- We have a pep rally Friday!! We will be performing Break Free & Sleigh Ride! Be ready to practices these in class on Monday!
- Contest Pom girls - Don't forget to bring your two sealed water bottles by our first pom practice day!
Upcoming Calendar Events
Please view the online calendar for a detailed list of all practices and performances.
- January 6th - 7am morning contest practices start!!
- January 9th - Pep Rally - Practice at 7:30am - Big Gym! Procedures below.
- January 15th- Solo and Ensemble entry fees due for VRHS Contest
- January 16th - Officer practice 4-7pm
Week after next:
- January 19th - No School!
- January 20th - Rouse Middle School Night - Performing Tens. Procedures coming next week.
- January 24th - Super Saturday - 9am - 2pm (Officers until 3:30pm) Procedures coming next week.
Pep Rally Procedures- Friday, January 9
Wear for Pep Rally: Blue racerback, black sports bra, white jersey, black leggings, tan jazz shoes, silver poms, make up, silver headband, earrings.
Hair for Pep Rally: Down and behind headband.
Solo and Ensemble Contest Opportunities
- Registration is now open for the SEChampionships at Cedar Park High School on the 7th of February. Click here to register. (Free MUV shirt if registered by January!) This is a GREAT practice contest for you before our team competition!!
- Registration is not yet open for the Leander Winter Dance Classic contest at Leander High School on February 21st! Registration coming soon!!
- If you would like to compete at the VRHS Dance Championship, please email Ms. Auchey so she can add your registration. Payment is due no later than January 15th. (This is the competition we are attending and competing as a team).