It is hard to believe that we are already entering our fourth week of 2020-2021. I am so grateful for our partnership as we continue to work and learn together. Our teachers have worked very hard and amaze me every day with all that they are doing. Please continue to give us grace as we continue to provide the very best instruction to our Wildcats. We need your help as parents of virtual or face to face students to maintain safety on our campus. I have included some reminders regarding what distance learning should look like and information from our nurse, Mrs. Saad, that will help communicate the importance of providing a safe and healthy campus. Together we make a great team and we appreciate all your love, support and grace. We are looking forward to a great October!
- Kim Dameron -Principal -email@example.com
- Nanette Carroll - Assistant Principal 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Theresa Lipscomb - Assistant Principal ECSE, Pre-K, Kindergarten & 1st - email@example.com
- Melanie Carlton - Counselor 3rd, 4th & 5th - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Taylor - Counselor Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st & 2nd - email@example.com
- Stephanie Cook - Primary Instructional Specialist - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jennifer Mireles - 2-5 Reading/LA Instructional Specialist - email@example.com
- Jessica Zlatich - 2-5 Math & Science Instructional Specialist - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sally Low - Librarian - email@example.com
- Miriam Martinez - Diagnostician - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Liz Trask - Testing Coordinator - email@example.com
- Renee Henderson - Behavior Interventionist - firstname.lastname@example.org
Crisis Drills Scheduled October 5TH
During the month of October, we will be practicing four emergency or crisis drills: Secure, Lockdown, Shelter-for a Hazard, and Shelter-for Weather. These drills are in addition to our monthly fire drill, Evacuate.
While we do not anticipate the need to use these crisis procedures, it is important that we practice them to improve our ability to protect our students, save lives and reduce injuries. Please be aware that the Secure, Lockdown and Shelter-for a Hazard drills require that no one be allowed to enter or exit the building until the “all clear” is given. A sign will be posted on the front door, indicating a drill is in progress.
In the event of an actual emergency, students will only be released to the parents or other adults listed on the student’s Emergency list. Changes can be made by calling the school at 281-345-3200.
The crisis drills will be practiced, at a minimum, once in the Fall and once in the Spring. If you have any questions or need further information, please do not hesitate to call the school at 281-345-3200.
Message From the Library
The access code: DHG9-M4VX-FRXKK
LIBRARY BOOKS REMINDER
Once again, we appreciate the good care you have taken with the library books while caring for your families. We would love to have those returned to campus so that we may offer them to our friends to read this year. If you are learning on campus, please return them to the drop-box in the library as soon as you can. If you are learning at home, you may drop them off in the labeled basket out by the picnic bench at the front of the school
Thank you very much,