What is Jewish Interactive?
Jewish Interactive utilises modern technology to make Jewish learning engaging and relevant to children.
We work closely with various groups in the community including: primary schools; secondary schools; early years units; chedarim; and youth movements. Our main focus in the UK is to support educators delivering Jewish content with a range of ICT resources and training to enhance their skills and learning.
Benefits of subscribing to Jewish Interactive
- Access to Shabbat Interactive with personalised logins for teachers and students.
- Access to the new highly acclaimed Jewish Calendar programme and curriculum (due to be released in 2014).
- A complimentary CPD session for your school (1 hour).
- Two free drop in sessions at our offices on a topic of your choice (1 hour each).
- Discounts on all our CPD sessions.
- Guidance on how to integrate ICT in Jewish Studies lessons.
- Guidance on implementation of the new Computing curriculum which will be mandatory for schools from September 2014.
- Integration support of our products: Mitzvah Hunt; jiConnect (Lecha Dodi); iThankYou (Modeh Ani); and Sukkah Challenge.
- Monthly newsletters including recommended resources, ideas and apps for upcoming Chagim.
- Unlimited online support.
CPD Sessions and Workshops
We also run iPad workshops for teachers, parents and children. Please see our website for more details.
Win an iPad!
Jewish Interactive runs biannual global competitions where students are encouraged to create digital pieces of work on Jewish themes which are featured on our site. The main prize is an iPad for the schools.