Mass Schedule Change
Before the Start of School - Elementary
This next step can ONLY be done PRIOR TO THE START OF SCHOOL and/or IF THE CHILD HAS NO SCHEDULE.
Once a child is enrolled with a schedule, you cannot change their sections this way.
Navigate to Mass Section Change.
- Here is where you can mass add kids at the beginning of the year to courses for scheduling. Select option for how you would like to enroll. For this example, I did by grade.
- Select Continue.
- You will need to select a Course Category. This is going to depend on the Teacher you are trying to schedule for and the grade. For this example, it was 2nd grade. So I select GR02.
- This will automatically populate all the courses that are apart of this group.
- You will need to fill in the sections though. You should have a list from your Principals that tell you which Teachers will teach which kids.
- For this example I used section 2500.
- After adding the sections, scroll to the bottom and select Continue.
- The next page will show you all the available grade level kids that can be enrolled. Scroll through the list and select the students that will be enrolled in section 2500. Then select Add.
Verify that that kids in the bottom table are the kids that should be enrolled under that teacher's sections. Then select Submit.
- It will bring you back to the beginning with a notification that the request was completed.
- To verify that the students were enrolled, you can navigate back to Course Sections.
- Here you can see that there are 18 kids enrolled in the course.
- Highlight a course and select View Class Roster.
- This will now show below, all the student that are enrolled into that course/section. Here you can verify if the correct students were enrolled.