Established in 1994
Welcome to Csu Monterey
Welcome to Csu Monterey bay we have been around since 1994.We are located at 100 Campus Center, Seaside, CA U.S 93955. Our mission is to build a multicultural learning community founded on academic excellence from which all partners in the educational process emerge prepared to contribute responsibly and ethically to California and the global community.
Dean Shyam Kamath
ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY
2.Have a C or better in your A-G courses
- 2 years of social science, including 1 year of U.S. history, or U.S. history and government
- 4 years of English
- 3 years of math (algebra, geometry and intermediate algebra)
- 2 years of laboratory science (1 biological and 1 physical, both with laboratory instruction)
- 2 years in the same foreign language
- 1 year of visual and performing arts: art, dance, drama/theater, or music
- 1 year of electives: selected from the areas above or other approved college preparatory A-G courses
4.Fill your application
Financial Aid is available at Csu Monterey.You just have to apply for it before the deadline March 2.You can start to apply for your Fafsa starting January 1.Everybody is encouraged to apply for Financial aid is money given to you by the government to help you pay for your college tuitions.
- Computer Science
- Environment Studies
- Marine Biology
- Peace studies
- Visual & Public Art
- Writing & Rhetoric
CSUMB Student in good standing with three semesters or more left to graduation.
Minimum GPA - 2.5.
Great attitude and commitment to excellence.
- Participation in an Outdoor Recreation trip.
Attend all monthly meetings.
Attend and complete all OLP trainings.
Assist with a minimum of three trips a semester following OLP.
Complete an evaluation and skills inventory.
Lead a minimum of 3 trips a semester following evaluation.
Attend the CSUMB Student Leadership Conference
Attend the Otter Leader Training.
Complete & maintain a Wilderness Medicine certification.
- Complete & maintain Defensive Driving