for 21st century teachers
From Greek τέχνη, techne, "art, skill, cunning of hand"; and -λογία, -logia that means collection our group.
- The application of knowledge for practical ends.
- The use of science in industry, engineering, etc., to invent useful things or to solve problems.
- A machine, piece of equipment, method, etc., that is created by technology.
Are the below technology?
What is innovation?
- The act or process of introducing a new idea, device or method. - Merriam webster
- Viewed as the application of better solutions that meet new requirements, unarticulated needs, or existing market needs. Wikipedia
Evolution of Technology
Where does innovation start and where does it end?
Anything invented before you were born and anything invented after you were born.
What changes with every new invention? Is it the invention itself or the knowledge behind it?
What is the role of technology in learning spaces?
Technology is a tool.
Is an assistant.
- Break down
- Build Up