JM Staff Bulletin
Week of December 13, 2015
One More Week!
Dear Fantabulous Teachers and Staff,
WOO-HOO! We're almost to Winter Break! Congratulations on finishing your report cards and conferences. I am looking forward to our party on Wednesday, and I hope to see many of you there. If you need specifics about the party, please see Ms. McQueen.
Kyla will be coming for another visit this Wednesday. We will most likely do some walk throughs and then we will be talking about the data from the recent math assessment.
Our Winter Sing is on Friday at 10:15. For those of you that are new to Joaquin Miller, the Winter Sing is a whole school assembly in the Multi-Purpose at which we sing a variety of winter songs. Thank you, Dominica, for helping to organize this event. The lyrics of all of the songs will be projected on the big screen. If you are interested in leading one of the songs yourself, let me know. The more the merrier!
I will no longer be off-site this Thursday because our principal's professional development was cancelled.
Take care and have a wonderful week,
Monday: ILT at 3:00
Tuesday: Kyla visit from 9:30 - 11:00
Wednesday: Kindergarten tours in the morning;ELAC meeting 1:15 - 2:00
Friday: Winter Sing 10:20, minimum day
Weekly Deliverables (To-Dos)
- Get kids on Lexia if you can.
- Use Newsela!
- Go to our Staff Google Calendar and add any important dates you feel are missing.
- Fill out Gotcha slips for your kiddos who are exemplifying the Wolverine Way.
- Check Konstella and your OUSD email at least twice weekly.
- Send a message to your parents via Konstella about what's happening in your class! (Remember: the more they know, the less they make up.)
- Submit COST referrals as needed.
Upcoming Dates- Not including this week
January 8th: Pacific Boychoir Assemblies ( K-2 @10:20 and 3-5 @11:15)