Stronger by the Week
March 20, 2015
YOUR Support Strength
- Improving communication: Melody will coordinate Garrett's calendar and smaller communication tasks
- Reminder: Turn in all Benefits Enrollment forms by Tuesday, March 24th!
- One point of contact: Field Employee Advocate to be set in place by 4/1/15!!! Stay tuned
- Entering new benefits info
- PDF testing
- Equipment billing training
- Grow Strong event planning team has picked prizes and recognition awards, get EXCITED!!
- Don't forget to submit a family picture for the Grow Strong event, we want to see why you do what you do!
*Permian Basin: email pics to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's wrong with this response?
Try this!! (NRN=No Response Needed)
- ELC/AUT Project Manager accepts offer! (Start beginning of April)
- Welcome to our 2 new hires! (ELC Apprentices)
- Onboarding Improvement Meeting
- Recruiting for Powerline Project Manager
- Search for Director of Safety
- Looking to hire 2 mechanics
- Offer acceptance from SVC tech
Strength Safety & Training
"Love the Glove"...Dangers lurk all over, protect your hands & arms by wearing Strong Electric provided protective gloves!
- Set meeting with Dept. of Labor for Apprenticeship program
- Upcoming ARC Flash training with EP Energy
- Worked with Donna on process training for GF/Foreman/Techs
- Safety Overview improvements/additions discussed
- Additional location for Safeland/FIT training
Business Development & Operations
HighlightsWords mean nothing, Action is everything!
- Garrett started field visits
- Getting very helpful feedback from all!
- Focusing on building: trust, relationships, communication, accountability, support and consistency
- Awarded ABB/Baldor Distributorship!
- Awarded 2 new tank batteries
- Awarded 4 mile State Line E-line project
- Service working picking up with Cimarex
- Weather causing some minor work delays
- Turned in SOV to Garrett for current projects
- Programming project prep/training
- Shane, Boyd and Scott L. traveling to support field and office
- Knuckle boom fixed for delivering racks
- Getting Monahans yard organized
- Electrical done & new fan installed!
- Possibly changing mechanic hours to accommodate schedules
- 7 trucks got decals put on!
- Worked on SAGE to coordinate with billing
- Acquired new rentals for large projects
- Worked on updating all requests
- Outfitting new programmer
- Reviewed outstanding tool requests
- Creating spreadsheets to coordinate costs
- Scheduling reports for Geo-fence, will help payroll and hold all accountable
- Town Hall meeting gave amazing insight!
- Cimarex treadmills fixed & returned
- Uniforms are in and going out into the field! They look great and have gotten great feedback so far!
- Perdiem option form!! You asked, we listened :)
- Meeting with city officials to coordinate community impact event and possible work for City of Midland!
- New Insurance coverage=better coverage in Permian Basin areas!
- Improved attitudes all around
- First quick bill out of Sage!
- Internal Communication progress-plan will be sent to Ken
- Job Request & Termination process training progress
To be the most client-focused Electrical Construction Company in America through professional management.
To be the preferred Electrical Construction Company based on client satisfaction