By: Grace Harwood
Human Environment Interaction (H.E.I.)
It also includes London's climate and weather. The climate is mild with no dry season and warm summers. The annual mean temperature is 50.8 Degrees Fahrenheit. Another part of London's H.E.I. is it's major industries. London is a major financial center for international businesses and commerce and is one of the command centers for the global economy. The last part of London's H.E.I. is it's physical features which include small islands, rolling hills, natural harbors, and a mountainous northern region.
Movement: How People, Things, and Ideas Move in a Place
location: Where is it?
Detailed map of London
This map shows major streets and places in London, England
This is a map of all of the continents, including Europe, which London is located on.
This map shows some major European countries, and the city of London. London is at 51 degrees north, 0 degrees west
Place: What is it Like?
1. World-famous British Museum: Highlights of this attraction include the Rosetta Stone, Parthenon sculptures, and ancient Egyptian mummies.
2. The London Eye: Worlds highest Ferris wheel with 32 capsules, it is also a major feature of London's skyline.
3. Science Museum: You get to see, touch and experience scientific advances of the last 300 years. You can also enjoy a huge Imax cinema.
4. Natural History Museum: Includes a collection of the biggest, tallest, and rarest animals in the world. There is also a dinosaur exhibition, and a life-size blue whale.
5. Tower of London: One of the world's most famous buildings. Discover a 900 year-old royal palace, prison, and place of execution.
Region: Things Areas Have in Common and Things That are Different
2. The city of London is the historical center of the English capital.
3. London used to be the largest, most influential city in the world.