Oh, Good Grief!
All the "Good" without the "Grief"!
No School Monday, February 22 - Remote Planning Day
It is hard to believe we are getting ready to start Trimester 3 of the 2020-21 school year!
March 1 is right around the corner and we are very excited to have the students back to a full day of school. Next week I will share a Return to School newsletter with all the details, procedures and expectations for our full day at school! If you have questions or concerns, at this time, please take a few minutes to complete the form below so I can be sure to address them in the newsletter next week.
As always, let's continue to work together and do our part to keep our students and staff healthy & safe!
PTO Blue & Gold Pride Day - Friday, February 26
Girls on the Run
- Practices are Mondays & Wednesdays from 3:15pm to 4:45pm
- Club runs from March 15 - May 16
- Parents are responsible for transportation
Check out the Girls on the Run website for more details!
Parent Teacher Conferences:
Sign up is very easy...
1. Teachers will share their Entry Code for conferences
2. Log into www.ptcfast.com/reg1
3. Use the code provided by your child's teacher to log into the schedule
4. Select the time you would like to conference with your child's teacher
5. Email reminders will be sent out from PTCFast
Important Health Information
Drive-Up COVID-19 Testing
- Date: 02/21/2021 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Location: McHenry Municipal Center Parking Lot
333 S. Green Street
McHenry, Illinois 60050
Simple nasal swab testing is open to all and no appointment is needed. Anyone interested can get tested whether they have symptoms or not. There is no cost for the test.
Inclement weather could impact testing site operations.
COVID-19 mobile testing units scheduled by MCDH are operated by the State of Illinois. Any resident who is tested at a mobile site can expect to be contacted by the State with their test result 4 to 7 days after the day of their visit. A phone number and name are required in order to receive results. Testing results are also available through the State’s MyChart system.
Anyone who has insurance is asked to bring their card.
For additional information about what to expect during your test, visit our Testing page. For more information about what to expect if you receive a call from a public health professional, please visit our Contact Tracing page.
- PTO Scholastic Book Fair -- May 10 to May 17
- PTO Virtual Silent Auction -- April 12 to April 16