Modern Case Study
You can choose which species you would like to research but two groups may not choose the same organism. So tell your teacher your choice quickly!
You must include the information detailed below and your product should be visually appealing as well as informative. Creativity is encouraged!
The project is due on Friday 2/19 - turned in or shared with your teacher. This will count as one lab grade.
- Species scientific name
- Pictures if available
- Dates of discovery and extinction
- Biogeographical data (location, initial population size, ecology and behavior)
- Causes of extinction
- Ecological effects of the extinction
- Possible actions that may have prevented the extinction
- Works cited (your sources)
NOTE: Do NOT just copy and paste this information. This information is factual so it will not necessarily be able to be "put in your own words" but copying and pasting is plagiarism.
You can use other sources other than these two but this should get you started.