I hope you all have a busy November and December ahead of you! The holidays are a wonderful time to schedule parties with family and friends, as well as contacts you have met in the past! It's also a great time to plan parties with guests and share the Thirty-One opportunity with those around you!
Things to Know and Dates to Remember:
- Our Fall Retirement is available! The products listed are good through December 20th or while supplies last! Let this be one of the many booking seeds that we have! Share the retirement list with everyone so that they know this is their last chance to grab the products they have had their eyes on!
- Speaking of the Retirement List...the last day to order from the Fall Catalog is December 20th! Ladies, this means the NEW and FABULOUS Spring Catalog launches December 21st!!! I hope you are all as excited as I am!
- Who is ready to see what the Spring Catalog contains? On Saturday, December 7th at theaters around the country! Have you registered yet? If not, registration is open to consultants until November 20th. It is $20 to attend, but it is well worth it! I will be hosting at the Centerville, GA theater and hope to see some of you there! Let me know where you will be attending.
- Holiday Cut-Off Dates:
APO/FPO: November 22nd
US: December 10th
- December Special begins on November 27th! Check TOT for the Holi-buys special that your customers will love!
As always, ladies I am a text message, email, or call away if you have any questions! Don't let your business fade away because of frustrations or not understanding something. Thirty-One has so much to offer each and everyone of us and more than anything I want to see each of you full of success. I want to see that Thirty-One does as much for you as it has for me, on a personal and business level!
Hope November is a fabulous month for you and that you enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday!
We’re adding one extra week to our Believe & Achieve Fall Incentive!
When you submit $300 PV Nov. 18-24, two great things will happen:
1) We’ll ship you a surprise reward – a randomly selected product from the first seven weeks of the incentive. It could be just the style you need to finish your collection, or it could be something you’ve earned already, making it a perfect holiday gift!
2)We’ll donate a product to Operation Homefront on your behalf! These donations will be used to support military troops and families in need.
Please note: You do not need to earn Week 8 to qualify for the Consistency Reward. Also, Week 8 PV will not count toward the Top Earner Reward. To earn that reward, you must submit $3,500 by Nov. 17.
Open the Door Opportunity
Tuesday, Nov. 12th 2013 at 12pm
There’s still time left to invite potential recruits to join Tuesday’s live webcast with Cindy!
This is the perfect opportunity for anyone interested in becoming a Consultant to hear more about Thirty-One, directly from the woman who started our company 10 years ago.
Invite any potential new team members to join one of three 10-minute live webcasts with Cindy on Tuesday, Nov. 12. They can use their computer or tablet to log in, and they’ll choose the time that works best for them – noon, 6 p.m. or 9 p.m. EST.
Copy and paste the links below to share with any potential recruits now:
- Noon – https://goto.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1025607
- 6 p.m. – https://goto.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1025614
- 9 p.m. – https://goto.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1025615
Space is limited, so send this link to your potential recruits and ask them to reserve their spot today. And please note, to save room for all interested recruits, we ask that current Consultants do not join the webcast.
Thanks for continuing to share the gift of Thirty-One!
It's November...What Should You Be Doing?
1. Hostess Prep
Make sure all November Hostesses are set up in your back office events and they all have the link to share by email and Facebook with their friends! Be sure your Hostess knows to direct them to order online under their name.
2. Be Thankful!
November is all about giving thanks! Make today the day for mailing your "Thank You" letter to all your past Hostesses from 2013 and share with them how thankful you are they are YOUR customer! Encourage them to rebook for the holiday season and include a booking flier!
3. Gear up for the Ready, Set, Sell incentive!!!
It starts November 27th. With $500 in orders, you can earn $180 in FREE Spring products! With $1000, you earn almost $300 in brand new FREE Spring products! You HAVE to start thinking about how you are going to earn that now! What is your game plan? Don't have one - reach out to me for guidance! I am always here to help!
4. Customer Special Overload!
Don't forget that customer specials are driven by dates this month. The current November special is the Medium Utility Tote for $7 when they spend $35 or they can purchase that at retail for $30. Remember, no purchase is required for them to get the Top-A-Tote for $7. Maybe drop a call or note to everyone who has purchased one in the last six months to let them know - "Hey, I have a top for that tote now!". Then, November 27th marks the day when the new December customer special starts. By spending $35, you can get one of the Holi-buy items for just $5!
5. Booking Overdrive!
The new Spring Catalog goes LIVE on December 21st but no orders will ship until January 3rd! Start thinking now about how to keep your January strong! You need to be looking ahead and getting your January calendar booked - today!
Speaking of Facebook, if you are not on my friends list, please request to join our teams Facebook group page. This is where I would like to see more ideas, questions, and conversations.
To join, https://www.facebook.com/groups/BrittsBelievers/