Advanced Web Design
PARENTS CAN CHECK STUDENT GRADES - WITH AN ACCOUNT
Important Information for Parents
The Parent Account gives you information about your child’s grades and progress in their course. If your child’s grade drops below a 75, you will receive an automated phone call. If your child’s grade drops below a 70, you will receive a phone call from me.
If you already have a parent account please do NOTcreate a new one.
1) Please check to see that your parent account is linked to your student’s account.
2) For more information click Help on the Log in page or click this link.
If you are uncertain about whether you have a parent account or not,
1) Log in to GAVS at www.gavirtualschool.org and at the Log In page type in your username and password.
2) For more information click Help at the top of the Log In page or click this link.
*Information for parents who have NEVER created a parent account.
1) Login to our website www.gavirtualschool.org
2) Click the “Log In To GAVS” icon
3) Click “Create An Account” from the navigation bar.
4) You will need to know your child’s GTID and date of birth.
5) Please follow the directions on the screen.
6) Be sure you have linked your parent account to your student’s account.
7) For more information simply click HELP at the top of the Log In page or click this link.
Upcoming Assignments for this Grading Period
16, 18 Week
- 3D Creations Assignment
- Motivation Through Animation Quiz
- I Can Handle This Discussion
- Pay For Performance Discussion
- Hear Me Live
- Digital Media Quiz
- Internet Safety Project (Extra Credit)