Friday, May 6
The Neighborhood News
Thank you so much for all of the appreciation that was shown this week! It means so much to have such caring and compassionate families. I appreciate all that you do for your children and for our school!
Hinkle Hey Day Volunteers Needed
We still need several adult volunteers for Hinkle Hey Day on Friday, May 13. Your child is bringing home a paper with more information home today. Thank you!
Andrew Luck Book Club
This could be a great way to get kids excited about reading over the summer. Click on the link to read about Andrew Luck's new book club!
A look at next week....
Here's a quick glimpse of what we will be learning about next week!
- Anchor Text- Because of Winn-Dixie by Kate DiCamillo
- Theme, Character Motives, Conflict
- Social Issues in Literature
- Spelling- Lesson 22, Spelling Changes -s, -es, -ed, -ing
- We will begin our unit on persuasive/opinion writing
Lessons 9.5 - 9.10
- Buying at the Stock-Up sale
- Factors of a whole number
- Sharing money
- Lattice Multiplication
- Exploring arrays, equilateral triangles, and strength of paper
Our Specials Schedule
Upcoming Events and Reminders
Lifeskill for MAY- Motivation
May 13: Hinkle Hey Day 6:00-9:00
May 30: Memorial Day, No School
June 1: Last Student Day!