Payment and Fundraising Info
Welcome to the team!
Thank you for your interest in participating in this Global Village trip! I would like to extend an official invitation to you to join us in Pokhara, Nepal, December 6 – 21. Below is information on how to pay and fundraise for the trip.
Event Code & Participant ID
You will need this info to make a payment for the trip and set up a fundraising web page.
Our GV Event Code is GV14331
If you don't already have a Participant ID number, you can apply for one at the link below.
The cost of the trip is $2,260
- THE TOTAL AMOUNT IS DUE 45 DAYS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE – OCTOBER 21, 2013.
- Please check out the payment policies and procedures before submitting any funds.
- an $800 donation to Habitat for Humanity
- travel insurance
- local transportation
- local cultural activities
- flights between Kathmandu and Pokhara (not flights to/from Kathmandu)
You will need to confirm your place by submitting a nonrefundable and nontransferable $350 deposit. If you'd like to fundraise for this, please let me know before you pay it.
- You can pay by credit card online or by phone at 1-800-HABITAT, ext.7530.
- If you prefer to pay by check, please make it payable to “Habitat for Humanity International” with your GV and trip code in the memo, and send it to:
Habitat for Humanity International / Global Village
P.O. Box 369/Americus, GA 31709
- After you submit your deposit, you will receive an orientation package that includes a GV logo item, GV orientation handbook, Habitat DVD compilation, payment policies and procedures and a travel medical insurance coverage description.