November 23 - December 4
From the Principal's Desk!!
- We had a great time on Friday!! Learning, Fun, games and a snack time, thank you for your support!
- Thanks giving break Nov 23rd through Nov 27th.
- We return to school on Monday Nov 30th!!
- The end of the third grading period is not too far Dec 17th.
- Here is a link for the school calendar: https://sites.google.com/view/ptaa-2020-2021-school-calendar/home
- We are so glad, children are enjoying school in a safe and secure environment and we as a community have been safe through this pandemic!! Thank you parents for being responsible and supportive in keeping our children safe!
- Teachers are working hard to provide the best, challenging students to higher levels, while helping children in need with additional intervention & tutoring, please reach out to your teachers, if your child needs additional help.
- We are excited to announce open enrollment for 2021-2022 starting in Dec, especially the start of the high school program ( we are considering 9th & 10th grades with dual credit offerings) please share, invite family and friends.
Teacher Spotlight: Mrs. Thompson's Spanish Class
| || |
In Spanish class, students in 2nd – 4th wrote sentences about things they like/want to do given a particular weather. In addition, they provided reasons for the activities they chose. First grade and Kinder worked on interpretive skills by illustrating a mini-book about six things they want to do.
7th graders enjoying the "Art Session" with Ms. White-Turner!!
They are not shy about getting photographed!
A try at LIMBO
6th Grade giving it a try at Limbo!!
Identify them!! They may be from the 5th grade??
Snack time is also for 6th graders!!
Pin the Turkey Feather!!
That's our wonderful Kinder with Ms. Rayner!!
Is this OK-our 1st grade trying LIMBO
A happy second grade with Ms. Nasr showing their creativity!!
Daycare Available on Monday, November 23rd and Tuesday, November 24th.
Dear PTAA Parents,
I am writing to make you aware of our childcare services being offered Thanksgiving week. Meadow Oaks will open for daycare on Monday, November 23rd and Tuesday, November 24th. Details are as follows:
· Hours 8:00am-6:00pm
· Cost $40.00 per day
· Forms of payment cash, check or credit card (checks payable to Meadow Oaks Academy)
· Children must bring their own lunch & snacks
· Children may bring board games or books (no electronic devices please)
· Deadline to register Friday, November 20th
If you are not already enrolled in our aftercare program, please complete the attached form and return it to the front office along with payment. If your child is already registered in our aftercare program, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) the days and hours needed for each day care is offered.
Please contact me if you have any questions. Thank you.
Meadow Oaks Montessori