ALL STAR SOCCER SUMMER CAMP!
Boys & Girls Ages 6 through 14
2020 CAMP SCHEDULE
Morning Half Day CAMP
JULY 27-31, 2020
9:00AM - 11:30AM
EVENING August CAMP
AUGUST 3-5, 2020
6:00PM - 8:00PM
Second family members take $10 off - use discount code: 2fam
Founded and Directed by: Mike Sweeney - former Olympian and 1996 World Cup Player for Canada. Our Camp staffed by professional soccer coaches. Our goal is to provide each student with a challenging, competitive & fun environment to enhance overall soccer skills, and to build sports characteristics such as discipline, tenacity, and self confidence, regardless of age or ability.
Our quality licensed soccer coaches have the ability to train each group of students based on their level of play and need for challenge. We welcome Recreational, travel and Premier players to the camp. Campers are primarily grouped by age and subgrouped by ability.
For more info & to register visit WWW. capsprograms.com/soccercamp
ALL SESSIONS WILL COMPLY WITH THE STATE OF OHIO SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES.
We are all very much looking forward to the slow and safe return to normal activities as the Governor and Ohio Department of Health begin Stay Safe Ohio SSO. We will strictly follow their guidance and do everything possible to keep everyone safe from any undue risk. The Governor and Ohio Department of Health have formed a committee of sports and recreation professionals to suggest guidelines on to how best to safely return to play so we will closely monitor their recommendations. Talking to parents and athletes of all sports there is tremendous anticipation to be able to get back out on the field and enjoy healthy competition, exercise and friends.
WE WILL BE FOLLOWING THESE RECOMMENDED GUIDELINES BELOW:
- Anyone who has even the smallest indication of symptoms dry cough, headaches, increased temperature, diarrhea, loss of taste, etc is asked to not attend games or practice and self isolate for 14 days.
- The facility field, entrance, bleachers, seats, doors, all flat surfaces, equipment, etc has been thoroughly disinfected with hydrogen peroxide and will be cleaned and sprayed daily.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be readily available. Hand washing is recommended and disinfectant and soap are available in the restrooms.
- Masks will be encouraged and should be worn as recommended by the Ohio Dept of Health.
- Safe distancing of 6 feet will be monitored throughout the facility. Anyone not following the Ohio Dept of Health guidelines will be reminded of the rules and, if unable to follow will be asked to leave the premises
- Players should have their own water bottle and should under no circumstances share water. They should also not share clothing or towels. No spitting or chewing gum. Players should all wear their sports gloves and keep them on throughout their time in the building.