My True Color
What is your true color?
- Expects punctuality, order, loyalty
- Assumes “right” way to do things
- Seldom questions tradition
- Rules oriented
- Detailed/thorough approach - threatened by change
- Prolonged time to initiate any change
- Expects people to “play” their roles
Symptoms of a bad day
- Complaining and self-pity
- Anxiety and worry
- Depression and fatigue
- Psychosomatic problems
- Malicious judgments about yourself or others
- Herd mentality exhibited in blind following of leaders
- Authoritarianism and phobic reactions
During my childhood I always wanted to follow the rules in school. I can maintain organizations. Also, I expect loyalty. Some that were not like me was that I don't have traditional, conservative views. I really don't expect people to 'play their roles.' Also the last thing that really doesn't fit me is my ability to handle details.
2) What type of job do you believe fits your personality type?
It seems like being a salesperson would fit my personality type, but I don't want to be a sales person.
3) How might your color affect you at work?
My color says I'm very organized, which I kind of am. I always have to have things in a specific place and everything has to be neat.