EduPaths 2018 Spring Update
It's Time to Let Your Learning Blossom!
In this publication you will find the following topics:
- The Latest EduPaths Updates
- EduPaths courses get a New Look
- 10,000th User Celebration
- Interested in Creating Content for EduPaths?
- Learn With EduPaths this Summer - Join our MOOC
- New EduPaths Courses Published & Others in Development
- Where Have We Been? Where Will We Be?
- HIGHLIGHTS: Edupaths Partnerships
The Latest EduPaths Updates
It is officially SPRING! Winter is behind us, and summer is on the horizon! It has been a very busy year for the EduPaths team!
Since our 4th Quarter update, we have watched the number of users climb each week. EduPaths is now at more than 9,300 users and has awarded nearly 11,100 SCECHs. In addition, users are finding a community of learners through this site and are connecting to the content and to one another in a meaningful way.
In 2017-18 we launched a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) and offered the online course 3 times. This course had live facilitators engaging with users as they made their way through the course, learning about the Technology Integration models and participating in EduPaths courses. A very rigorous 6 weeks, indeed! Over 300 users engaged with us through the MOOC, and 44% successfully completed for 20+ SCECHs.
If it's been a few months since you logged into EduPaths, view our quick video below to get yourself reoriented - Welcome to EduPaths. And, if access to your account is an issue, use this helpful tool - How do I change my password?
EduPaths has 219 published courses. Most of the courses are available for State Continuing Education Clock Hours (SCECHs), and we have simplified the application process.
If you have any questions, contact our SUPPORT PAGE or call us directly at 810-591-4567, M-F, 8am-4:30pm.
Make your professional learning a priority & enroll in a course today!
EduPaths courses get a New Look
This update will also impact our information HELPs and videos. All of these tools will reflect the new navigation.
10,000th User Celebration
Interested in Creating Content for EduPaths?
Do you have a passion for sharing your strategies in these areas? EduPaths will help you get your content published! Click the link below to learn more.
Learn with EduPaths this Summer - Join our MOOC
26+ SCECHs available for FREE! Click the link below to learn more.
New EduPaths Courses Published & Others in Development
We finished adding last summer's educator-created courses to our site! Thanks to all who contributed to our resource!!
In addition, EduPaths has established partnerships with statewide organizations such as REMC, Alt+Shift, Learning Forward Michigan, MAISA, Michigan Department of Education, MI Data Hubs, Pokagon Band of the Potawatomi Indians, who are also working with us to provide content. Click the link below to learn more.
Where Have We Been? Where Will We Be?
- CanvasCon, Florida International University
- Lapeer Community Schools
- Midland Public Schools
- TEDNA, Tribal Education Directors National Assembly
- Innovative Approaches to Professional Development at Macro Connect, May 22
If you have questions about how to involve your entire staff, contact us! We are happy to come to you!
HIGHLIGHTS: EduPaths Partnerships
MacroConnect Training Opportunities
- 10 Ways to Use Power Teacher Pro Reports version 2 (coming soon)
- Become a Power Teacher Pro version 2
- CS First: Coding in the Classroom version 2
- Improving Instruction Through Observation & Coaching version 2
- SAFARI Montage- Making the Most of Video Streaming and Custom Content version 2
MacroConnect is hosting collaboration opportunities. Check out their postings:
Join Alt+Shift Training Opportunities
- Accessible Materials Made Right: Code and Foundations
- Accessible Materials Made Right: Structure and Appearance, Part 1 (publish date 4-27)
- Accessible Materials Made Right: Structure and Appearance, Part 2 (publish date 4-27)
- Accessible Materials Made Right: Microsoft Word (coming soon)
- Accessible Materials Made Right: Microsoft PowerPoint (coming soon)
- Accessible Materials Made Right; Adobe Pro (coming soon)
- Accessible Materials Made Right: Creating Your Plan (coming soon)
Alt+Shift is hosting face-to-face trainings this spring and summer. Check out flyers below.