First Look Preschool
Sunday Mornings at 9am & 10:30am; Birth - PreK
Giving Preschoolers their "First Look" at their Heavenly Father
First Look - What is it?
You’re a preschooler, and the world is bursting with newness. Each day is filled with one new discovery after another. Where did that bird come from? Look, the moon is shaped funny tonight! Who thought to color the butterfly like that?
First Look is our Sunday morning preschool ministry that uses engaging activities to introduce preschoolers to God. First Look gives children a first impression of their heavenly Father and the wonder of His love for each one of them.
Monthly Themes, weekly learning...
- One of the three Basic Truths. We focus on one of these for a whole month.
- Bottom Line: This is the key concept that will be taught over and over again every week for an entire month.
- Key Question: This question is used to help make sure preschoolers are getting what you're teaching. The same question is used all month. The answer to this question is the bottom line.
- Memory Verse: Preschoolers will hear, see and say the memory verse and begin to both understand and memorize it. To make sure preschoolers really get it, we teach the same memory verse all month.
- Bible Story: Preschoolers will learn a different Bible story every Sunday that teaches a particular aspect of the bottom line.
- Teaching Biblical truths
- Safe and fun learning environments
- Partnering with parents