Army Trail Remote Learning Update
October 2, 2020
Return to In-Person Learning
The ASD4 Board of Education voted to approve an updated Return to In-Person Learning Plan. The presentation slides and the plan document are attached for your review. The focus of this plan continues to be for our students to safely return to in-person learning.
Please review the In-Person Learning Plan and contact your child’s school principal if you have any questions. We will communicate final timelines for students to return no later than October 12, 2020.
Return to In-Person Learning Survey
Putting Library Books on Hold
How to Place a Book on Hold English
How to Place a Book on Hold Spanish
Logging into Zoom
If your students are having trouble signing into Zoom Meetings, please follow the directions linked below. Please do not contact the school office or your child's teacher until you have tried these steps.
McKinney Vento Act
Please reference the below attachment with regard to the McKinney Vento Act for homeless children.
ASD4 Lunch and Breakfast Distribution
WHEN WILL FOOD BE DISTRIBUTED?
- Food will be provided from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. each Wednesday, starting on Sept. 2
- Five days worth of meals will be distributed (five breakfasts and five lunches)
- Menus will be posted on district website each month
WHERE WILL FOOD BE DISTRIBUTED?
Indian Trail Junior High School, 222 N Kennedy Drive in Addison, Door 1
Social Emotional Support
- Emergencies: 9-1-1
- Safe School Hotline: 1-800-4-1-VOICE, x359
- Crisis Support Line available 24-7 (Mental Health Support): 630-627-1700
- SASS Cares Line (Mental Health Crisis): 1-800-345-9049
- Addison Township: 630-530-8161 Providing food to families Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m
- Community Resource Guide
Army Trail Elementary School
Army Trail exists to EDUCATE, EMPOWER, IMPACT, and INSPIRE others.
Army Trail School’s vision is to build a foundation that allows students to define their path towards lifelong success.