September 1, 2017
Week #2 is over and out.
Labor Day, NO SCHOOL OR OOS
Congratulations to our 2017-18 Praise Team!
Irisse St. Gerard
If you are interested in volunteering in the cafeteria during breakfast, please contact Mrs. Mackey and understand that you are making a commitment and are volunteering to help all of the children, not just your own.
Communication and Contact information
If you are sending someone to pick up your child, they need to be on your pickup list and they need to have ID. If you are sending someone who is not on the list, please call in advance. We have a problem nearly every day with someone coming to pick up a child who either is not on the list or does not have ID.
OOS (After-School Childcare)
If your child will be participating in any after-school activity (athletics, music, tutoring, student government, etc.) an OOS form must also be completed. You will not be charged for aftercare as long as you pick your child up at the conclusion of the activity.
Fun in the Parking Lot
- Come at the right time. If your child is dismissed at 3, do not come at 2:45
- If you have kids that are dismissed at different times, come closer to the later time.
- Pull your car all the way up and as close to the curb as you can. Do not park and wait. Make another circle if you have to.
- MAKE A RIGHT TURN WHEN LEAVING THE PARKING LOT!!! Right turn only is very clearly marked. If traffic is backed up on NE 7th Ave and you try to make a left, you are backing up traffic in our parking lot and inconveniencing everyone.
- We can't see through dark tinted windows. Roll them down so we can see who you are and who you are picking up.
- Please do not try to engage teachers in a conference during dismissal. Their attention needs to be on all of the children during this time.
- Smile and be patient.
Holy Cross Instrumental Band Program
First PTL Meeting
Boxtops for Education
Speech and Language Screenings
IMPORTANT UPCOMING EVENTS
- Monday, September 4: Labor Day, No School
- Tuesday, September 5: PTL Meeting
- Friday, September 8: Cherrydale Farms Fall Sale Kickoff
- Friday, September 8: Early childhood Snack with Grandparents and Special older friends, 8:30AM.
- Tuesday, September 12: PK, K4 and K5 Back to School NIght
- Tuesday, September 19: 1st thru 5th Grade Back to School Night
- Thursday, September 28: Early Release
- Friday, September 29: No School,OOS is available.
Looking WAY ahead....
There is early release on Thursday, October 26th and No School on Friday, October 27th. OOS will be available to those that register in advance on the 27th but it will CLOSE AT 3PM on this day. Our 2nd Annual TRUNK OR TREAT will be on Friday, October 27th from 5PM to 8PM. More information will follow but it will be a really fun event this year!