Ms. Hartman's Third Grade News
Everything you need to know about room 209 and more....
Well, I was hoping for a "normal" week, whatever that means these days. :) I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day yesterday. We did a lot of celebrating this past week. Thank you so much for everyone who sent in items for our celebration as well as the parents who came in to assist. I definitely think a fun time was had by all!!!
This week I will continue to confer with each student to review their MAP and mCLASS data with them, as well as set both academic and personal goals. The data is very exciting to see and I'm sure you will all be very proud of your child!! If you would ever like to set up a conference with me to review your child's progress, please do not hesitate to contact me. I only ask that you make it a time when your child is also available, because I have your child lead the conference. Of course if you would like to discuss anything without your child being present we will make time for that as well.
Dates to Remember:
- Thursday, February 18th - Family Voices/Community Outreach Night at the Montford Center
- Friday, February 19th - is now a full student day (this was an early release day)
- Monday, February 22nd - Required Work Day for teachers - no students
- Wednesday, February 24th - Mid-Terms will be sent home
- Monday, February 29th - Tea and Talk with the Superintendent (PLEASE attend and let your voices be heard) from 7:30 - 9:00 in the Claxton Media Center
- Snacks - goldfish, crackers, fruit, carrots, string cheese, cheerios
Thank you to those of you that have been sending these items in!!! It is greatly appreciated!
Valentine's Day Dance
Our reading buddies who are also our EOG buddies, made a surprise visit to our classroom!
Valentine's Day Celebration!!